Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Iraqi media report on mass kidnapping

Security
According to an Iraqi reporter working for Iraqirabta the kidnappers took the hostages from the High-education Ministry, riding on the highway to an Area near the "Iraqi National Stadium" which is near the Interior Ministry, there they got rid of the police, took them back to the Ministry [where they belong] and then continued riding different cars to Sadr-City, to reach Sadr-City they must pass through three American checkpoints.
They are now all in a school in Sadr-City, they man who was behind it is "Sheik Azhar" [???]. The Iraqirabita reporter also managed to contact on the released hostages and he said: They isolated women from men and searched all the floors of the building. It seems that the number of gunmen was very significant to these procedures, then they handcuffed us and blindfolded our eyes with adhesive tape, they put us in cars, I do not know what, but it seemed to me a small bus or similar.
Note that the armed men were Iraqis speaking the southern dialect, who took us to a place I believe was a home because I heard the voices of women and children. They exchanged the handcuffs with plastic wires and with the continuation of severe beatings and continuing investigations. They asked me if I am a Sunni or Shiite, because my name is neutral [can be Sunni or Shiite…ie Mohhamed, Ali], I told them I am Shiite, they asked me to enumerate the twelve Shiite imams, tell their names, then they told me what the prayers conditions at the Shiites, I gave the answers because I have some knowledge, and I am ready for this moment, thank God .. After that the kidnappers shaved my beard, and somebody said "set him free", when I went out, I knew I was in Sadr-City.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?